Diane Ceiling Fan No Light - Wood Blades
Available to order.
Available for shipping on
Available for shipping on
The Diane forward and reverse sweeping oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum forward and reverse airflow. The Diane can be hung in small awkward spaces or in front of Hvac ducts to make more efficient the heating ventilation or air conditioning of any space.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard Equipment: 10" Downrod. The fan can be mounted with any of the following downrod lengths: 5" 10" 20" 30" 48" and 72" however.
- Standard Equipment: Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
- Standard Equipment: Damp location all standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Standard Equipment: Vaulted ceiling canopy for up to 29 degrees.
- The fan is available with the following blade options: - hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards - hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low-ceiling applications - hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
- The fan is compatible with any accessory Lutron decora-style wall control: SFSQ-LF.
Questions? Call us at
|Location Rating:||Interior/Exterior Damp (for covered outdoor location)|
|Blade Pitch:||19 Degrees|
|Blade Material:||Solid Wood|
|Motor Speeds:||3 Speed|
|Control Type:||AT-RC-AC-CEILING AT-ME-WC|
Todays Fans provides free shipping on this product across the USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii). For other locations, please contact us to receive a shipping quote.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within estimated shipping time specified on the product page of the item ordered. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within five business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 845-531-5205 and our Customer Service professionals will be happy to assist you in returning or exchanging the product.
If you have any questions regarding this product, shipping times, better price etc. please let us know. Our friendly customer service representatives would love to hear from you :)Hours OF operation Sun- Thu: 7:00-4:00 EST. CALL NOW 845-402-1222