3 Blade Paddle Fan with Beautiful CNC-Cut Solid Wood Blades in Walnut Tone. DC Motor and Remote Included.
|Blade Pitch:||15 Degrees|
|Width/Dia.:||42" / 52" / 60"|
|Height:||11" Plus Downrod|
|Available Rod Lengths:||5", 10", 20", 30", 48", 72"|
|Location Rating:||Interior/Exterior Damp (for covered outdoor location)|
|CFM:||42": 4194, 52": 6355.43, 60": 6553|
|CFM/Watts||42": 135.2, 52":205.51, 60": 211.3|
|Motor Speeds:||6 Speed|
|Control Type:||Remote Control with Reverse|
|120 V Safety Rating||UL, CUL|
Todays Fans provides free shipping on this product across the USA, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii. For other locations, please contact us to receive a shipping quote.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within estimated shipping time specified on the product page of the item ordered. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within five business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 845-531-5205 and our Customer Service professionals will be happy to assist you in returning or exchanging the product.
From the Atlas Fan Collection by Matthews Fan Company.
Cutting a figure like no other, Irene–5 is rustic, yet strikingly modern with five neatly joined, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene–5 is streamline while still appearing warm and natural.
- Three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades in 42", 52" or 60" diameters.
- Can be operated on reverse for heating purposes in cold weather.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome, textured bronze, matte black and gloss white.
- Included is a 6-speed hand-held and wall-mountable remote control
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One downrod of 10". 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods are also available.
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees.
Questions? Call us at
Be the first to ask a question about this.