Mollywood Ceiling Fan
Available to order.
Available for shipping on
Available for shipping on
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2018 the Mollywood ceiling fan combines modern organic geometry with outstanding performance and function. The wooden blade shape was developed using advanced computer software which allowed the design to achieve complex forms. The blades are thick crafted giving the Mollywood fan a sense of depth and character brought out by natural woodgrain. The result is a clean natural and contemporary look perfect for any room or decor. Mollywood fan will complement a variety of design styles while also providing a fresh and unique modern statement.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 42" 52 or 60" blade diameters available in 2 blade finish options: Walnut or Barnwood.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Motor Housing Finishes: Matte White, Matte Black or Textured Bronze
- Includes one 10" Downrod. The fan can be mounted with any of the following downrod lengths: 5" 10" 20" 30" 48" and 72" available here.
- Hand-held remote and Decora-style wall-mounted 6-speed wireless controls.
- Damp location all standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Vaulted ceiling canopy for up to 30 degrees.
- This fan is available with solid wood blades available in 42" 52" or 60" and in Walnut Tone, Barnwood Tone or Matte Black.
- This fan is packaged with both remote and wall controls.
|Location Rating:||Interior/Exterior Damp (for covered outdoor location)|
|Blade Pitch:||45 Degrees|
|Blade Material:||Solid Wood|
|RPM High/Low:||186 / 51|
|CFM High/Low:||2655 / 524|
|Motor Speeds:||6 Speed|
|Control Type:||Wall + Remote Controls|
Todays Fans provides free shipping on this product across the USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii). For other locations, please contact us to receive a shipping quote.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within estimated shipping time specified on the product page of the item ordered. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within five business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 845-531-5205 and our Customer Service professionals will be happy to assist you in returning or exchanging the product.
If you have any questions regarding this product, shipping times, better price etc. please let us know. Our friendly customer service representatives would love to hear from you :)Hours OF operation Sun- Thu: 7:00-4:00 EST. CALL NOW 845-402-1222